This comprehensive resource provides a holistic look at the complex issue of race dynamics: starting with self-awareness and personal exploration to training and best practices. This resource is a critical piece of the puzzle in helping to address race dynamics and building a campus where student success and engagement remains the goal for everyone.
Here's what you get:
- 100+ page Race Dynamics & Racism on Today's Campus: Engaging the Community to Reduce Acts of Hate & Improve Cultural Competency Binder that includes a campus license for photocopying and distribution of:
- Case studies
- Assessment frameworks
- Activities and exercises
- Conversation prompts
- Fact sheets/handouts
- Intentional professional development plan and accountability structures
- And much more!
- CD containing all of the binder contents in PDF format
- 15-20-minute Digital Training Video provided to your institution on an unlimited use, password-protected website that includes:
- Key Takeaways from the Binder
- Self-assessment Questions that Solidify the Learning Process
- Certificate of Completion for Each User